Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go... to London and I would bring... J because he's never been, and my camera. I'd wander around all day taking photos and soaking in the history. Oh, do I miss London!
  2. Something I often rant about is... public transit. It's the bane of my existence.
  3. One thing I need to have in my fridge at all times is... beer! You really have to ask?
  4. My "life-saving" product is... Hmmm. I'm really digging LUSH's Pied de Pepper foot cream -it was my favourite product when I worked there and the only one I've spent money on since. This stuff smells divine, is extra moisturizing, and the cinnamon makes my skin all tingly. Trifecta.
  5. A friend is someone who... listens when you need to be heard, hugs you when you're feeling alone, can chat like they saw you yesterday even if it's been a year, and forgives you when you do something stupid.
  6. If I could write my own blank it would be... "health means.... to me." I'm thinking a lot about what "health" is these days - physically and mentally. Now that I'm done school, have a job I love, a great home that I share with my favourite person in the world, and have had surgery so my back is much better off, I'm trying to deal with my feelings surrounding the trauma my poor body has suffered with diabetes and back issues and trying to learn to love myself despite how broken I sometimes feel. It's the hardest thing I've ever tried to do, but I'm hoping that one day I'll get there!
  7. My favourite kind of art is... street art. Obviously. (Followed closely by tattoo art and photography.)
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...