Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

To view image source, click on image.

  1. I am currently obsessed with... knitting and crafts.
  2. Today I am tense because... I'm working on a big work event that's happening tomorrow, and it's my first one with this job, so it's a bit scary!
  3. The age I am is 29. The age I feel is... It depends on the day. I've had some health issues, so some days I feel about 80. Most of the time I feel positively child-like - and I NEVER feel like a grownup!
  4. My favourite place is... My house. Used to be my room, but now that I'm sharing my house with someone and a few cats, it's the whole darn place. I wish it were tidier and less cluttered, which is something I need to work on, but overall I love being there!
  5. Something I have been procrastinating is... De-cluttering the house. I can't even open the spare closet.
  6. The last thing I purchased was... Beer. It was Friday.
  7. The thing I love most about my home is... My boyfriend and my cats. They're what make it feel like a home rather than just a place. I like that we've been there for awhile so it feels like our place now and when I walk in the door I feel more calm.

Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for the fill in the blank friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...