Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wicked Wednesday - Barney Stinson's VD PSA

I've decided to institute "Wicked Wednesdays" - where I share something random that I think is, you know, wicked! It can be anything - an article, a photo, a post by another blogger, an idea, a quote.... you name it, if it's wicked, it's fair game! So, without further ado, here's the first Wicked Wednesday!

To see image source, click on the image

Those of you who know me know I'm not much of a fan of scheduled "romance." By that I mean anniversaries, Valentine's Day, flowers when you do something stupid... any of that. I don't have anything against it for people who are into it, but it's just not me. It's too much pressure and feels way too forced. So for this year's anti-Valentine's Day, I stumbled over to Barney Stinson's blog (you know, NPH's character on the always-hysterical show How I Met Your Mother) and discovered his "Public Service Announcement." Of course, in true Barney style, it's completely offensive and misogynistic - and it made me laugh so hard I swear a little pee came out. These are Valentines for desperate women to give to random guys they find at whatever bar they stumbled into on VD. Read them. They'll make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...