Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

  1. The best news I ever received was... not sure - nothing really stands out. Probably something medical, like that I'd be able to walk again post-surgery!
  2. Something I'm looking forward to is... finding a path in life and a job that I can lose myself in. Also getting a job that supports the lifestyle I want - to be able to afford to pay the bills associated with a "grown up" life and still have a little left over to play or travel!
  3. Something I would never do is... hurt another living being intentionally, betray someone I love or eat octopus.
  4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose... Ann Bancroft, Helen Mirren or Judi Dench. I think they're all extraordinary examples of strong, confident, intelligent, charismatic and formidable women and I'd be thrilled to have just one chat over tea with any of them!
  5. If I had to put a label on my style, it would be... sporadic. Sometimes I'll go shopping and be vaguely stylish, then I'll sort of get distracted and not shop for ages. I like to look okay, but don't care too much if I'm "fashionable" or "stylish" - certainly not whether I'm in step with the season's trends!
  6. One should always... wear clean underwear.
  7. I want to... move to London and spend time traveling in Europe, write a book, take up photography, become a makeup artist and one day have some sort of a family - even if it is made up of friends!

As always, thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...