Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. One thing that drives me nuts about Blogger is that it keeps flipping back to tracking my pageviews, no matter how many times I switch it to "Don't track your page views." This annoys me so deeply that if you have a fix, I almost don't want you to tell me because I have begun to like complaining about it.

2. This amused me:



3. The mini pie situation has not yet resolved itself. If anything, the cravings have gotten worse.

4. The weather roller coaster we're on here is making me dizzy. This morning it was cloudy when I left home. By the time I got to work it was freezing, windy and pouring with rain. Now it is very sunny and I don't have my sunglasses. I think the climate is off its meds.

5. I'm sad that I finished the Hunger Games. Nothing else I'm trying to read is as absorbing. *sigh*

6. I'm doing a blog swap with Lin from Linny's Vault, and I finally have her package ready to put in the mail tomorrow! Can't wait for her to get it!

7. So much work to do this week, on top of trying to read strata minutes for a place we're probably buying and trying not to be overly anxious about....well, everything. Need vacation, stat.

8. Finally got Instagram for Android on my phone. What's the big deal? I don't really get it.

9. You know that saying about not going grocery shopping when you're hungry because you'll buy too much stuff? Well I have yet to find any set of circumstances under which I can go into a MAC store or a Chapters and not come out having bought too much stuff. Even on a full stomach.

10. Tomorrow night is game 4 of the first round of hockey playoffs. The Canucks are playing the LA Kings and are down by 3. It's very stressful and upsetting. Apparently Daniel Sedin (for those of you who don't follow hockey, two of Vancouver's top players are twins Daniel and Henrik Sedin), who has been out due to a concussion, will be on the ice again tonight. We're all hoping he'll keep us from being unceremoniously and prematurely knocked out of the playoffs.




2 comments:

  1. I really should read The Hunger Games! Have you read the Uglies/Pretties/Specials/Extras books? They're similar YA fiction set in a dystopian future where teenagers have to fight the system! I found them SO engrossing. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should. Not the best writing ever, but the story is engaging. I haven't read those - but I'll definitely check them out! Thanks so much for the recommendation1 :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...