Friday, May 13, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

  1. If I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a... Wall, they would be... creative, stubborn, industrious. Is there a word for liking nice stuff? That, too.
  2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was... there have been a bunch over the years. Break ups generally tend to go that way, I don't regret any of them though they sucked at the time. Landing in hospital with my back because finally getting surgery means that I'm not longer in pain all the time. There are also things that weren't bad, exactly, just accidents - like choosing to go to Cap because I liked the trees. It ended up being the best time in my life and I met some amazing people while I was there.
  3. Something I inherited from my mum is... the tendency to get a little bit crazy.
  4. Something I inherited from my dad is... the tendency to daydream.
  5. My goal for this summer is... to actually have fun! And get back in shape. Yoga class!! And reconnect with my friends, and go to more concerts. If there are any good ones to go to, that is!
  6. The best thing about this week is... that I not only got to go see one of my favourite groups in concert, but also got to hang out with one of my best friends, Gary, who is from Australia and I rarely get to see.
  7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is... carbs. I have a friend who is doing this Paleo diet thing, which she loves, but she can't eat bread or pasta or anything. I don't get it.
Thanks to Courtney at MySoCalledDenver for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...