Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. My go-to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is... I don't do weddings. Or places I need to dress up.
  2. This week has been... long, for a short week.
  3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy, I'll usually eat... salad or one of Amy's organic frozen dinners
  4. My favourite pair of shoes is... a pair of Blowfish ballet-slipper-style black shoes. They're like my feet, but a bit less vulnerable, and they go with everything.
  5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary but that I couldn't live without is... are books necessary? If not, then my books. Though I guess technically my computer isn't necessary. I mean, it's not like food or shelter. But I definitely couldn't live without that.
  6. My favourite person is... not my boyfriend, obviously. ;)
  7. If I were going to write my own blank, it would say... a book that made me literally laugh out loud is... (and I'd answer with Good Omens.)
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love how blunt you are about not doing weddings, haha. My husband hates weddings or anything where he has to dress up so if we ever attend one it's only for about an hour.

    Sadly I've never read a book that made me laugh out loud...sucks. Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Please follow me back at: www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Romanian Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lin - I think it's in large part because I never learned how to walk in high heels ;). If you like slightly dark humour, check out Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett - even the footnotes are funny! Thanks for stopping by!

    @ Nicole - Thanks, hun! I'll check yours out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...