Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. One of life's most simple pleasures is... getting into bed at night after a long, busy day. That feeling that you don't need to worry about anything until tomorrow is golden!
  2. Waiting on hold for eleventy billion years when I call to make a doctor's appointment... I'm not naturally a patient person, so of course it can easily make me grumpy. But I try to remind myself that for every minute I'm on hold, that's probably another half hour that the doctor has to work helping someone, and to be grateful that usually I'm just trying to get a checkup rather than dealing with a major health problem.Which I've had in the past, so I know how horrible it is!
  3. I like... when I pick up my cat and hold him upside down and he stretches as far as his little paws can go and makes a little grunting noise... because... it makes my heart drool a little bit. This also falls under #1.
  4. Toggle... is a word I pretty much never use and feel like a bit of an idiot when I do. It's a bit ridiculous.
  5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity, it would be... a very bad day.
  6. I'm happy that... I get to sleep in and relax all weekend!
  7. I would never... knowingly hurt someone I love. 
Thanks, as always, to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved #3!!! I love cats.. it's a shame my husband won't let me have one. (He actually thinks a pet must be there for a reason Therefore, you don't need a cat if you don't have mouses in the house).


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...