Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

It's a couple of days late this week - sorry guys! We had Friday off for Remembrance Day here in Canada, and to be totally honest the change in routine made me forget to Fill in the Blanks. I know, BAD BLOGGER! My bad. Here you go!



1. My favourite new blog of the moment is... Kove's blog - mainly because of all the pretty pictures!
2. Something I am thankful for is... that in this moment I'm healthy. I've had some mysterious problems with controlling my diabetes of late, which is freaking me out a bit. But right now I don't have a headache, I don't have any weird aches and pains and I don't feel so cranky that I want to bite the heads off things. Yeah, living with me is fun.
3. Something that made me laugh this week was... 

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is... Hunter rain boots, a Lulu Lemon infinity scarf, a haircut, MAC's Seasonally Spicy eyeliner, new leather boots and some sort of e-book reader. Yeah, I know it was supposed to be one thing, but I got on a roll.
5. I am excited about... knitting again! I'm finding it to be seasonally appropriate and oddly comforting.
6. If I were a colour I would be... a really rich fuschia-tinged burgundy. Or lime green.
7. My favourite way to spend a chilly fall day is... wrapped up in a cosy blanket in front of a fireplace reading or watching a movie and knitting. Speaking of which... see ya later!

As always, thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!


3 comments:

  1. That sign made me giggle. So glad you're healthy! Happy Sunday!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a diabetic? My mom's one for the past 18yrs & she's barely been able to keep it under control. What a pain in the ass butI'm glad you're well, minus the headache of course.

    That sign is hilarious! I went to Walmart last week & wondered into their knitting isle, I think it's time to get back into it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Meghan!

    Lin - yeah, type 1 diabetic since I was 13. Most of the time I do okay with it, but sometimes it goes crazy and I have trouble. Man, sounds like your mom and I have a lot in common, between the diabetes and the back surgery! How is she doing??

    I hope you do get back into knitting - and post about it! Would love to see what you're working on and compare notes!

    Thanks for stopping by, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...