- New Years is... a lot of pressure to "party like there's no tomorrow" when really all you want to do is curl up in your pyjamas and mope about how fast your life is disappearing.
- One of my New Year's resolutions will be... I love how there's this assumption that we're all making them. Which I'm not. Predictably.
- A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to... I honestly can't remember. If I even made any at all.
- The most time-consuming resolution I ever made was... this post is taking more time than I've ever spent even THINKING about resolutions before.
- This year I will be spending New Year's Eve... well I have a bit of an advantage in that it already happened. And I went out to a bar/restaurant with J. and a good friend and drank, and drank, and drank.
- If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be... that I become a better person. Not like Mother Teresa better. Just, you know, not a bitch. All the time.
- 2012 is going to be... tough. Lots of changes coming up, and big decisions to be made. I'm very apprehensive. I see more beer in my future.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Fill in the _____ Fri..... er, Wednesday.
Okay, I swear, this is the last week of messed up blogging. I even started my Ten on Tuesday. Yesterday. Tuesday. I didn't finish it, but by god, this is progress! A mere five days late, here is the pre-2012 FITBF. (The predictions of world-ending catastrophe only played a small part in my not posting on time. I totally *wasn't* counting on the world ending and you guys not being around to notice my lack of posting. *Ahem*)