Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. I'm sick, so if this post includes lots of typos and random trailing off thoughts....

2. Since acquiring said sickness, I have used nearly an entire box of Kleenex at work. And another one at home. This cold is proving to be very bad for the environment.

3. My reading has stalled.... haven't finished a book in about a month. Wish life would slow down (or preferably pause) so I could get in some serious reading time!

4. Is this not the BEST BIRTHDAY CARD EVER? It's for my Dad, who is awesome and rides a motorcycle:



5. Nothing worse than going to work when you're sick, but unfortunately, due to a sadly and pathetically small number of sick days we get (6 per year, of which I have already used over 4), that's exactly what I'm doing.

6. I'm loving my new pen. Also available in bacon.


7. I have gotten woefully behind on my Photo A Day June Instagram posts. But I mean really. Door?

8. Lauren over at The Little Things We Do has been doing this awesome weekly thing called "Fill In the Blank Friday" for - oh, a long time. Most Fridays I participate. She recently decided to switch it up and ask one question rather than her typical 5+ that's more.... essay style, I suppose I'd call it. Though I get why she got bored and wanted to switch it up, I'm not really a fan of the new format because if I don't like the question, I can't just make a snarky/sarcastic remark and move on to the next one. So I don't think I'll be participating anymore.

9. Instead, Lin suggested doing a sort of Instagram photo roundup with all the images of the week. So I think I'll give Foto Friday a try this week. We'll see how it goes. 

10. Just for laughs:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...