Thursday, March 21, 2013

Politely Smiling

So my buddy Chris recently started a (totally awesome) blog. It's a bunch of random funny, inspiring and beautiful pictures, videos - and anything else that appeals to him. Like this.

b9dc9402bc13ab9d01a3f5a0dc5ec85d 

Pretty great, right? He's actually making one. That's right, I said making. As in from scratch. I know, I'm not that crafty either. I'm currently trying to talk him into posting a 'How To' once he's completed the project, for those of us who lack crafty know-how.

He also found this little gem, which completely blew my mind: 



You should go check out his blog, Politely Smiling (when frowning just won't do) here

*Update: He just posted this, in case you ever wondered what it's like where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...