Tuesday, April 9, 2013

And.... I'm Never Going in a Basement Again.

I made the mistake of watching this (curiosity got the better of me) even though I KNOW I am constitutionally incapable of dealing with horror movies.

After I watched 28 Days Later I couldn't sit with my back to a window at night for a week. After I watched the Grudge I couldn't go into elevators for a month.

Since watching this trailer I have developed a nervousness when opening my closet. So here, have some heart palpitations and a few new basement phobias, whydontcha.



**Update: Since posting this I can't look at my blog because it creeps me out. Blogger fail.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I'm too chicken to watch! But I have to go to bed soon, so I have an excuse. :D You're not the only one who gets the heebie jeebies. I still have trouble sleeping after watching Paranormal Activity YEARS ago. I wish I could erase that from my memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to watch movies like that....*shudder*..... and good call on not watching that before bed. It's not as horror-ish as a lot of the genre, but just the kind of creepy that sticks with you and makes it hard to close your eyes in the shower.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...