Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random Thursday: I'm Addicted To...

 

Y'all ready? Yeah, you know what time it is. Time for Lin, Meg and I to bring you another awesome and challenging Random Thursday topic!


Oh, man. This could take awhile. Okay, let's start with the obvious:

1. Sarcasm & Inappropriate Humour


Just ask Lin. This and complaining are the main basis for our friendship. They say love is what makes the world go round? Lies. It's sarcasm.

2. Beer


Cold, fizzy, refreshing... Need I say more?

3. Books

If you saw my house, you'd understand. I got an e-reader, but rather than stopping me buying books, it just got me interested in them all over again... and I bought even more. It's completely out of hand, but I don't care. I love them. I can't feel at home in a house without books and I think their ability to transport you to a different world, show you what it's like to be someone else and take you out of yourself is amazing.

4. Cosmetics

I have a whole other blog about this. It's probably my biggest (and most out of hand) obsession after books. I can't explain it, but I'm fascinated by makeup and skincare and my bathroom is rather out of hand.

5. TV & Movies

I love watching TV. I think it all started when I was living alone and I'd put the TV on for company, but now I usually have it on in the background or a movie or something playing on my computer while I'm blogging. I've got a lot of faves - I love crime drama - but Big Bang Theory is always near the top of the list.

6. Tea
This is currently my favourite tea brand. The best ones (in my opinion) are Rooster and Africa. Rooster is part of their chinese zodiac tea line (I know, I know, it's a bit silly - but I don't care about the premise, it's delicious) and the Africa tea is great for bedtime since it has lavender in it. Delish.

I could keep going, but I'm worried about an intervention as it is. So it's your turn. What can't you resist? Link up and share!


10 comments:

  1. Sarcasm and Inappropriate Humor...my fave! And I always tell myself I don't need anymore makeup...I just can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I've gotten to a point where I know I'll never use all the makeup I have... but I still absolutely must have that new lipstick that is a *slightly* different shade of pink than 5 I already have. It's ridiculous. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how much we have in common. I forgot beer and sarcasm on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I forgot a few of the things on your list too... like my husband and cats. Though I guess I figured they went without saying!

      Delete
  3. 1. Well ain't this the damn truth! haha Our friendship is awesome; full of sarcasm, whining and absolutely no judging. If the hubs ever leaves me you bet your sweet ass I'll be on your doorstep ready to take over that office of yours.

    4. Being in Sephora with you totally got the make up itch going. Damn you! *shakes fist* I suppose it's a good thing we dont live near each other or I'd be blowing my entire check on trips to the cosmetic stores :)

    5. There's nothing better than TV...well, other than books, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...now I'm torn because I love Rusty, but I would be stoked to have you for a roommate! So now I'm kind of just rooting for a zombie apocalypse so we can all hang out. And yes, Sephora and I are a dangerous combo!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm starting to realize I'm not that unique... I have the same ones as most of you guys! :)

      Delete
  5. fuck I love Big Bang. can't get enough of it!
    also, falling back in love with beer. nothing better to end the day with.
    how the hell did I not know about your cosmetic blog! apparently I live in a bubble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That show is my happy place. Though I liked it better without all the girls; they're kind of annoying en masse. Oh, it's cos it's not something anyone would expect me to be into and I don't really talk about it much on this blog. Don't worry, you're not bubble-girl. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...