Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Sorry I didn't do a 10 on Tuesday last week - but I have a good excuse. I was doing this instead:

Top row: Incubus, Bottom row: Linkin Park

 Yep, that's right, I went to see Mutemath, Incubus and Linkin Park. One of my all-time favourite shows, and so much fun! Definitely worth skipping a post for - sorry, guys!

2. My coffee this morning was NOT decaf. So if my heart explodes and I die, you can blame Starbucks.

3. I am so excited to try out my new nail polish shades from OPI's fall Germany collection! I'm particularly entranced by "Berlin There Done That" which is a cool taupe shade. Gorgeous.

L-R: Berlin There Done That, Don't Talk Bach to Me, 
Every Month is Oktoberfest
4. I have so much to do it's not even funny. Seriously, I'm not laughing.

5. I can't believe it's nearly time for the fall TV lineup to get into full swing! *Awkward segue* speaking of which, have you checked out our link up, Random Thursday? Lin, Sarah and myself will be asking you what's in your fall TV lineup next week - but don't miss out on this week's topic, "Favourite YouTube videos/channels." It's gonna be awesome! Also I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this guy shirtless, starting tonight (can you blame me? Thought not.):




6. My computer keeps glitching and I have 10,000 things to do today. I'm seriously weighing up the repercussions of throwing my computer out the window vs. how much pleasure it would give me.

7. I think I'm getting sick. I've had an on-again off-again sore throat/fever for 5 days. I wish it would either progress or fuck off, because this constantly expecting to wake up deathly ill is making me anxious. *cough*

8. I have been working for 8 days straight. A few more, and I'll need a fucking straightjacket.

9. I spent the weekend at a fundraising bike event my work organizes every year. Though I'm exhausted now, it was a lot of fun - and so inspiring! The route is 200 km (about 125 miles, for those of you in the US) over two days. A lot, right? The amazing part was that this year our youngest participant was 11 and the oldest was 85. No joke. Makes me feel REALLY guilty about my lazy lifestyle, I'll tell ya.

10. Because good GOD do I need a laugh:

 This is the sort of smart-ass answer I wrote on exams I didn't study for.

The only stick figure family I'd even consider having on my car.
 Don't fuck with me today. I'm about one computer crash 
away from becoming this chick.

 The fuck's up with that?

 Wanna see?

Word. And I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Yep, I'd say that's one good excuse.
    2. Woah...Starbucks is never to blame!
    3. Ooh, pretty.
    5. He's such a hottie. I'd like to ride his...motorcycle.
    7. Bummer. I woke up with a sore throat this morning & the first thing I thought was, 'Ack, Em got me sick through the gchat.'
    8. How have you not killed anyone yet? Damn.
    10. Dude, do not mess with that little girl & her big ass gun. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 Pay-back day: Give them the weirdest name you can think of for the entire next month! (Plus, it will be pretty funny, too)
    #3 Love those names. I'm at a loss, though, why there is a Germany nail polish collection. Cool colors, but weird ;-)
    #5 That makes me depressed. No fall TV line-up for us. Except your hand-me-downs. We want new stuff, too!
    #6-10 Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...