Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

To view image source, click on image.
  1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse the most is... Hopefully none... after all, I work in communications, so I kind of try not to do that... though it's starting to seem that ellipses are pretty common! I guess I might have the opposite problem where I compulsively want to fix common errors (like when people use "then" instead of "than" which drives me NUTS)
  2. Today I am thankful for...it being Friday. Tomorrow will be my first day off in 12 days and I REALLY need to chill! I'm also thankful for my health, my job, and my family.
  3. My best friend is...my boyfriend, which is lucky. Aside from him, Sofia, who is basically my sister, is someone I know will always be in my life. She moved several years ago and I'm terrible at keeping in touch, but whenever we talk it's like I just saw her yesterday. I have a couple others, who are all in different parts of the world at the moment. I miss all of them.
  4. A quirky thing about me is... I hate having bangs in my eyes. I recently got them again and they need to be trimmed, which is why this comes to mind. I hate it when cold air gets in under the blanket at night so I tuck it around my shoulders.
  5. This weekend I... am doing sweet fuck all. Worked all weekend last weekend (I even got up before 5 a.m. on Sunday) so I'm going to catch up on my sleep, get crafty and hang out with my little human/feline family. Life is good.
  6. Something that worries me is... just one?? I worry about everything. Constantly. But right now I'm worried about my cat who has been sick on and off for the past few months.
  7. On my nightstand you would find... at least two books (right now A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, Life by Keith Richards, Dead Aid by Dambisa Moyo and Taboo by Violet Blue), kleenex, Kiehl's lip treatment, my alarm clock, earplugs, water, a hair clip, my cell phone and my iPod. It's a small nightstand.
Thanks to Lauren at the little things we do for another great set of blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...