Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday 13 - Comforting Things


It's been a rough week. So this week I thought I'd make a list of things that I find comforting - everything from food to activities. By the way, making this list is one of them.
  1. Down comforters and the two HUGE fleece blankets I got for Christmas a couple of years ago
  2. My little family (boyfriend and 3 cats)
  3. Watching old movies like Sleepless in Seattle and Bridget Jones' Diary and listening to my favourite music while reading a good book
  4. Hot chocolate
  5. Fluffy scarves and sweaters
  6. Re-reading favourite kid's books like Coraline, Harry Potter, and I Capture the Castle
  7. Christmas lights and a roaring fire (even better if there's snow or a storm outside!)
  8. Having a clean house
  9. Hot showers and baths
  10. My Uggs and big cosy sleeping bag slippers from MEC
  11. Beer (cos somehow or other this will make it onto most every list)
  12. Yoga
  13. Snuggling in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...