Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the ______ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. My most prized possession is... my iPod. I take it everywhere with me. J. gave it to me for my birthday the year before last, and it pretty much hasn't left my side since. I've got nearly 16,000 songs on it plus several episodes of whatever TV show I'm into (right now it's HIMYM and Sons).
  2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be... around 24 or 25 - just pre-back issues and in better shape than I am now! I was happy with how I looked and felt and had lots of energy. I used to go out at least 4 nights a week - now I'm lucky if I make it out once!
  3. The best way to spend a weekend is... with a good mixture of alone time, creativity, socializing and sleeping in.
  4. My outlook on life is... I tend towards pessimism, but I'm trying to see the rainbows and let go of shit more. I don't think I'll every be one of those shiny happy people (I worry too much), but if I can make it to contentment I'll call it a day.
  5. If you want to annoy me, just... be in the same room when I'm in a bad mood. Only child, y'all!
  6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to... hmmmm. I have a lot of vices - beer, cuddles, salty snack food.... but most likely it would be sale book shopping. If I find a good deal on a book I love I absolutely can't walk away. I've been known to buy wonderful books I already have just because they're SUCH a good deal - and I usually give them to someone I know will enjoy it as much as I did. So at least I'm generous.
  7. When dressing for the day, one should... always have one colourful thing to cheer you up - even if it's just red underwear!
As always, thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...