Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the ______ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. The best prank I ever pulled was... I don't think I've ever pulled any. At least, not good ones.
  2. The best prank ever pulled on me was... oh wow. I honestly can't even remember any. I guess I don't have very inventive friends. Maybe it's being an only child - there wasn't anyone around to torture me!
  3. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
  4. The most important things in my life are... boyfriend, cats, family, friends, creativity, "me" time, making things, learning new information and skills, exploring.... basically everything I love.
  5. I dream of... not having to worry about money, going on vacation every year, owning a house (one that has lots of natural wood and natural light), creating a career for myself that I actually enjoy, learning how to make more creative things (I want to learn crochet, silk screening, sewing and fabric dyeing... though I'm sure my interests will change again soon!)
  6. I dread... getting up early. And cleaning the house. And public speaking. And paying bills.
  7. A discovery I made this week was... that if I sleep awkwardly I can actually injure myself. Seriously, I slept funny last Friday night and I'm STILL in pain!
Thanks to Lauren, as always, for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...