Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday

To view image source, click on image
  1. I am looking forward to... saving up enough money to go on a proper vacation. For the first time in a decade. Beaches, warm sand, ocean breeze, drinks with little umbrellas.... mmmmm....
  2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyways is... nothing really comes to mind, though I did recently discover The Voice and I am surprised at how much I enjoyed it!
  3. My favourite car is... anything hybrid or electric that's better for the environment... or better yet, no car at all! For style, though, I like old European sports cars.
  4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be... warm, sunny, but not too hot with a hint of a breeze. Warm enough to wear a T-shirt, but cool enough to wear a sweater at night. Ideally there would also be the occasional really dramatic storm, too!
  5. My favourite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is... go home, get into my flannel PJs, kick back and watch TV with a beer.
  6. This weekend... I'll be watching the hockey game on Saturday, running errands, catching up on sleep, and cleaning the house.
  7. If I were a colour I would be... red because... it's bright, passionate, cheerful, and goes with lots of other colours! Plus it's the colour you paint the town...
Thanks to Lauren for the blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...