Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wicked Wednesday - Hollyhawk on Etsy

Oh. My. God. I am in love. During a recent rainy afternoon (I can't remember which one because, let's face it, there are a lot of them) I was trolling around on Etsy, you know, looking for ways to spend that rainy day cash, and I stumbled across Hollyhawk. She's actually a local gal - Victoria - and she makes the most AMAZING leather accessories - cuffs, wallets, iPod cases. I completely fell for this:

To view image source, click on image

It arrived yesterday and is as gorgeous as it looks! She makes them with all sorts of different colours and patterns, so if you're looking for a funky, comfortable and well-made leather accessory, check her out! Not only that, but she's local, which makes me feel even better about supporting her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...