Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. The best thing I did all week was... yoga class. The regular teacher was away and the teacher who filled in did this super slow-paced class that was so much better for my poor back than rushing from one pose to the next. Best I've felt in two years.
  2. Bright colours ... make me super happy. (I have intense pink nails right now, just so they can cheer me up when I look down at my keyboard!)
  3. Pets are... one of the best things in the world. As much trouble as my cats cause, I am so glad we have them. It's nice to be able to cuddle them whenever you want - but even better when they crawl in your lap or curl up on your pillow and purr you to sleep. It's amazing how much happiness such little, furry creatures can bring.
  4. Relative stability ... is the best thing about my life. I have a great boyfriend, wonderful cats, a really nice place to live and a steady job that I love and feel like I might actually be good at. Now if only transit weren't such a mess...
  5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to... cosy sweaters, the big down blanket, hot chocolate and scarves!
  6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is... a really good pair of rain boots. The wet season has started!
  7. This weekend I am going to... work, unfortunately. I have a few articles to finish, so OT for me! Oh well, at least I get some time off to take at Christmas! On the plus side, a bunch of my favourite shows are back, and a few new ones have started, so there will be some good TV to catch up on  - Supernatural, Fringe, Alcatraz, and of course the super long Grey's Anatomy season opener!
As always, thanks to Lauren at The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to bring out my warm clothes either. Those big comfy sweaters are just aching to come out of the closet haha. Sucks that you have to work.

    I watched the season opener for Greys last night & as happy as I am to see it return, it wasn't all that. Hopefully it'll get better.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth? I've already busted out the fleece blankets. Sure, I have to crank the air conditioning to use them, but they're just so damn cosy. Totally worth it.

    Watched Grey's - you're right. I really liked the season before last (at least I think that's the one with the shooting in the hospital and the merging - great plot lines), but it's been heading in a distinctly downhill direction. I'll keep watching, but I'm not really impressed. Between this and Weeds, I'm worried I'm seeing a trend!

    Have been reading your blog and it's hilarious (put your button over yonder - hope you don't mind!). It appears that we share a love for SOA and The Closer. That's really all it takes for me to like someone.

    Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great weekend too!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to try out a yoga class but haven't yet. glad to hear you're enjoying yours! hope you can find some rain boots!!

    {I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Amy! We've got an extreme weather warning going on here, so I guess summer's officially over. Definitely time for rain boot shopping! I'll pop by and visit your site, and thanks for the invite!

    M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...