Friday, December 14, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. When it comes to holiday shopping, I... either get things really early or leave it til the last minute. I'm not a fan of malls at the best of times, so you can imagine the mood I'm in when Christmas shopping.
  2. A few things on my Christmas wishlist are... see previous post. Also want a new purse I found on eBay. And a new alarm clock. And some sort of stereo. And tickets to a few concerts. 
  3. An intangible gift I would like to receive is... happiness. Duh!
  4. A gift I would like to give this year is... I'd really like to re-decorate our entire house, which I guess isn't really a gift, technically, but I know that J. and I would both really get a lot out of that. I'd also like to get my mom a new car and send my dad on a trip somewhere.
  5. My Christmas will be spent... at J.'s parents' house, as usual! 
  6. My most favourite Christmas gift of all time was... okay, this isn't a fair question. Because now, looking back, I'm not going to say one of the presents I got as a kid was the best, even though it was for that age, because I have no use for it now and don't really remember what it felt like. I also don't remember most of the Christmas presents I've gotten over the years, because they run together with birthdays and were a long time ago. I'll just say that one present that stands out in recent years is the two HUGE fleece blankets J. got me for Christmas a few years back. They get used every single day and are wonderful. Seriously, these things are big enough to wrap two people in with extra room.
  7. The best thing about the holidays is... the smell of cookies baking, Christmas lights, the warmth and cosiness of a festive home, the sense of family and goodwill (well, if you steer clear of malls, anyway) and taking time off work.
Thanks to Lauren for the blanks! Click on the image to head over and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...