Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday

So clearly I really suck at this whole blogging thing lately. Don't even look at my other blog, because I haven't touched it in months. Good thing no one's paying me for this shit. On the plus side, it's like a fun little surprise whenever I do actually get around to it, and you can feel like it's a different day of the week than it actually is! See, it's all good. Here's Friday's... only a few days late. So we're good.



  1. The highlight of my week was... getting my voice back.
  2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be... nonexistent. Unless you count occasionally moving books from one pile to another. Which changes the whole colour scheme of the room.
  3. My first vehicle was... Honda Civic.
  4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is... my iPod. Seriously, it's the only way I don't stab people on public transit.
  5. My favourite way to waste time is... Facebook. And TV.
  6. Right now I could really go for... a nap.
  7. This weekend I will be... I'm going to say what I would have last Friday - sleeping!
As always, thanks to The Little Things We Do for the blanks! Head on over and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...