- My greatest strength is... that I am honest, and often say stuff even if the other person won't like to hear it. Sometimes this is a good thing.
- My greatest weakness is... see above. My big mouth gets me in trouble a lot. I also struggle with emotions. I have a lot of them, and they're really strong. But I'm a rational person, who likes to make sense of the world around me (and the world in my head). Emotions are not rational, so they make me uncomfortable.
- People always compliment me on... well I don't know about ALWAYS. But I have been told I have a nice ass. I mean... eyes. Nice eyes.
- If you found me procrastinating, you'd probably find me... exactly as you expected. If I wasn't procrastinating something, now that would be news.
- The most cosy place in all the world is... in a comfy armchair wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito with some sort of fire nearby reading a good book. Preferably with snow outside and no work the next day. This is what retirement will look like for me, people.
- Something new that I tried recently was... um. Does reading the Hunger Games count??
- This weekend I would like to... read. I'm on a real book kick lately. I'm currently reading the first Hunger Games book (to be quickly followed by the second and third, I'm sure), The Wisdom of Whores by Elizabeth Pisani, which is a very interesting look at the AIDS epidemic and the things we don't do to stop it because of the moral issues involved (that's my impression so far, but I haven't finished it yet. If that's not a fair synopsis, sorry.) and Assata, which is the autobiography of Assata Shakur, who was unfairly imprisoned after her arrest for involvement with the Black Panthers in the '60s and '70s. And a whole big pile of other books.
As always, thanks to The Little Things We Do for the blanks! Head on over and join in!