Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunny Thursday - No, Really!

It's a particularly sunny, cheerful Thursday here - which is quite surprising given the weather lately! It's nearly the end of the week, and though I woke up with a pounding headache that I believe means the beginning of allergy season, I'm in quite good spirits. So I thought I'd share some funnies in case you're not.

Sounds legit.

I  might have to try this next time I go to the movies. Beer's cheaper than their soda anyway, 
and with the quality of movies these days, you really need to be tipsy to enjoy them.


*Snort*

I have also thought this for quite some time.

In honour of today's sunny outlook.

Fair point. Would be cool though, no?

Not soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your headache. I hate it when I get allergy headaches, they're one of the worsts. Thanks for the late night laugh, btw. The hands on the bum t-shirt is pretty hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...