Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. The last thing I ate was... a granola bar. For dinner. I'm sick; don't judge.
  2. The last time I went to the beach was... I actually don't remember, but I'm going to Cuba in November, so you can bet I'll be spending lots of time there!
  3. My last vacation was... a REALLY long time ago. Definitely in need of one!
  4. The last place I drove was... last time I was in a car was this morning on the way to work. Not that exciting.
  5. The last song I listened to was... part of "Mercury Falling" by Sting in the car this morning.
  6. The last thing I watched on TV was... Once Upon A Time! We finally caught up with the beginning of season 2 last night. Interested to see where it's going to go next!
  7. The last time I said "I love you" was... probably this morning or yesterday at some point.
Head over to The Little Things We Do to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...