Friday, October 12, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. My favourite flower is... I'm not really a flower person, but if I had to pick, the calla lily. So elegant.
  2. You should never talk about... other people if you don't have anything nice to say (I totally break this rule ALL the time. It's really hard!). And religion with people whose beliefs differ drastically from your own if you can't listen to each other without arguing. That one is a minefield.
  3. My favourite discovery as of late is... Hell Pizza. If you're ever in Vancouver, check it out. I had a pizza the other day that had apricot sauce, pine nuts, green onions and cream cheese on it. I know, totally weird, right? Turns out - most delicious pizza EVER. You may also be surprised and delighted to know that they have pizza with avocado on it. For reals.
  4. This fall you will probably find me wearing... scarves and rain boots. Except when I'm on vacation, then shorts and flip flops!
  5. I wish I were... an Oscar Meyer weiner? Sorry, had to. But seriously, I wish I were... already on vacation! Or failing that, watching TV in my pyjamas, cos that never gets old.
  6. My favourite TV show currently is... still Criminal Minds. Probably always will be.
  7. This weekend I want to... sleep lots and start packing, because it's going to take me weeks. Literally.
Thanks to The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

2 comments:

  1. 2. Word. Same goes with politics. I stay away from that shit cause it just gets crazy.
    4. Same here, minus the rain boots. I dont have any of those although I should probably get some cause my flats always end up soaked.
    5. Haha. If you were, I'd totally take a bite out of you.
    6. Yes! Even with the new lady, I can't help but love this damn show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 5 came out sounding a little wrong... but I appreciate the sentiment ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...