Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is... my family. The one I made, that includes J., my cats and my close friends.
  2. Friday...is good cause to celebrate.
  3.  The most fun I ever had was... hmmm. That's a tough one. I don't really have like ONE big happy memory.Had a lot of fun wandering around in different cities on my own - Chicago and London in particular. Also really love getting a new tattoo or piercing (which I also did while wandering around Chicago)... it's a toss up.
  4. True friends are... hard to find, but totally worth the search. It's interesting, I've had some really painful experiences with friends I thought were of the true variety. I used to have notions about what true friendships were supposed to look like, but I've learned over the years that the ones that fit the mold aren't usually the real thing. I've discovered that it doesn't matter how often you talk to someone or see them - it's how you feel when you do that makes it real.
  5. Something that makes me terribly happy is... THREE DAY WEEKEND, BITCHES!
  6. A good way to spend a sunny day is... wandering around Granville island, eating ice cream and checking out the funky shops.
  7. My favourite celebratory food is... does a shot of tequila count?

Thanks to The Little Things We Do for the blanks!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on not just having ONE set fun moment. There are many little ones. True friends are very fucking hard to find. For a while I stopped looking & even being friendly because it got too overwhelming when the friendship went downhill. Now I just roll with the punches & hope for the best.

    Bahaha, three day weekends are fucking awesome! Ice cream & shopping? Yes please! Also, tequila totally counts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...