Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. I'm still feeling sad about the passing of MCA.

2. I wish I'd been a more organized employee over the past year, because now my files are in such disarray that I don't even know where to start reorganizing.

3. Ditto for the rest of my disorganized life.

4. I have (sadly) given up Starbucks' mini pies. *sniff*

5. I am no longer in last place in my work hockey pool! Granted I'm not exactly winning, either - but it's progress!

6. Have you seen this? If not, stop what you're doing, locate your nearest movie theatre, and get in line now. I don't care if it's 7AM and the next show isn't until 7PM. Go. Now.


7. I don't know if it's the fact that I've been eating less sugar or that it's spring, but I can't seem to get enough strawberries and green grapes. Delicious.

8. It's been ages since I finished reading the Hunger Games, and I still haven't really gotten into another book. I tried a few, including Fifty Shades of Grey that everyone's got their panties in a bunch over or because of, but nothing has grabbed my interest. Suggestions?

9. It has been sunny all week. I feel like I'm in bizzarro Canada.

10. Just for laughs:


That's all, folks!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Me too. Sad stuff.
    2. This is exactly how I feel about my life.
    3. lol
    4. Oh. Hell's, No. Say it isn't so.
    5. Not being last is definitely a good thing.
    6. I promise I'll go just as soon as I get some extra cash. Also, the hubs will probably never talk to me again if I dont take him.
    7. Girl, you can't get enough of these things because they're fucking amazing.
    8. I got none. I'm in the same boat.
    9. I sent it to you. You're welcome :)
    10. It is definitely CRAZY talk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for you guys to see the movie. Then I can talk to you about it. I feel as if I can share, without it really being a spoiler, that RDJ wears a Black Sabbath t-shirt for most of the movie. Which totally made it for me, but then again, if it's RDJ it doesn't take much. ;)

      Thanks for the sun, but can you take it back now, please? It's getting a little too toasty for my pale Scottish-genedness.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...