Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: Fifty Shades of Grey Spoof

This week's Wicked Wednesday is just something I found incredibly amusing. As you all know by now, I have been reading Fifty Shades of Grey (I'm trying to finish it, but as much as I want to know what happens and be done with it, I can't read very much at once without it making me homicidal) and finding it to be pretty torturous. And not in that fun way. So you can imagine my amusement when I stumbled across this on Better Book Titles:



Also, considering that it began as Twilight FanFic, I'll throw this one in as a bonus:



Hopefully you got as much of a kick out of these as I did - click on either image to head over to Better Book Titles and browse the rest! Want to shares something wicked that's got you all excited? Link up below!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...