Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. I survived the birthday. And actually managed to have some fun!

2. I got a free Starbucks drink on my birthday, but in typical scatterbrain fashion, I put it down on the counter in another store and forgot it there. Without taking a single sip. On the plus side, Chris, one of my co-workers, bought me a birthday peppermint mocha this morning - so that totally made up for it! Delicious.

3. Went to see Dark Shadows. Meh. It's Tim Burton, so the imagery was predictably appealing, and there were some absolutely hilarious moments... but overall I feel like it's a wait for the DVD film.


4. Despite the extra day off (maybe because of it?) I have been tired and cranky all day today.

5. I got this from J. for my birthday, and am very excited, seeing as The Bloggess is one of my favourite all-time funny destinations on the web:



6. Speaking of summer reading, I finally started 50 Shades of Grey this weekend. So far my main reaction is wanting to slap someone every time Ana blushes or Christian's eyes are clouded and unreadable or whatever. Considering how much those two things are repeated, that's a lot of slapping. And we're not talking the fun kind.

7. One of my favourite new shows of 2011, Missing, has been cancelled. *sniff*

8. If you have never had cinnamon french toast with strawberries and whipped cream, you haven't lived.

9. I'm pleased to report that it's Corona weather! Woohoo!

10. And because I know you all rely on me to make you giggle inappropriately and/or snort various beverages out your nose:




That is all.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm glad you survived it cause I dont know what I'd do with all my spare time if it wasn't spent talking to you about shitty books haha. Glad you had fun!
    2. Bahaha, how the hell did you forget it?!
    3. Love how she looks in this poster. Thanks for the heads up about it, now we'll just save our $20.
    4. Story of my life.
    5. Nice job J on the great bday gift :)
    6. No fun slapping? Is there even any other kind? You know I hated that book so I got nothin' else.
    7. I'm so sorry I had to be the barer of bad news on this.
    8. Agreed. Actually, this was exactly what I had for dinner last night. It was a good idea then but now I'm feeling the carb bloat.
    9. Time to whip out the limes!
    10. lol, holy shit that first one was funny but the girl in the hoola hoop, that's how I feel right now. Time to lay off all that french toast.

    Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...