Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wicked Wednesday: Best Birthday Presents EVER.




This week's Wicked Wednesday is a little more personal than usual.

For my birthday, a bunch of my colleagues put their heads together and came up with some awesome presents. Not only did I get the paperback edition of one of my all-time favourite books by one of my all-time favourite street artists, but I got a gift card to a quirky little coffe shop, rapid dry nail polish top coat, CRAP post-its and, last but not least, dead guy sticky notes.

Ceci also made me the most wonderful lemon bars I've ever tasted, completely from scratch. That's right, she even squeezed fresh lemons. Am I spoiled or what?

What's got you excited, happy, intrigued or infuriated this week? Write your own Wicked Wednesday and link up below!

1 comment:

  1. Again, you have some of the most awesome co-workers & I'm jealous.

    Also, I want those post-it notes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...