Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday


  1. The best surprise ever would be... if money were no object, I'd really like a yacht.
  2. Walking around in Chicago or London ...is my most favourite memory. Maybe. Didn't we have this question last week? And didn't I point out how ridiculous it is to have to pick just ONE favourite memory? I stick by that.
  3. The hardest but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was... again with the one big thing? Cos life's TOTALLY like that. I guess the hardest and most worthwhile thing I've ever done was managing to make it through my childhood, get out on my own the day after graduation and keep going through all the shit life has thrown my way. It's not one big thing, but I guess life is pretty worthwhile.
  4. The best part of my day is... opening the door when I get home.
  5. Something I like that most people don't is...salt on EVERYTHING. Without even tasting it first.
  6. Something I am willing to fight for is... the people I care about. To the death.
  7. Something that you might not know about me is...that I haven't had a haircut in a year. It's long. It's growing. What's the point?
 Want to join in the fun? Head over to The Little Things We Do and link up!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Yes please, I'd like one.
    2. Yes & yes.
    3. I dont know what type of life you've been living but yeah, life is TOTALLY like that. I have my happy moments all categorized. *sarcasm*
    4. I heard that.
    5. What? You're nuts girlfriend. Taste your food first.
    6. Ditto.
    7. What is it you said, 'if there's no pictures then there's no proof'? That's right, I want some evidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 - I feel like there's something wrong with me now. Don't tell me the rest of the world can also eat plates of french fries and not get fat????

      5. I used to - but it always needed salt. So eventually I just played the odds.

      7. I'll try - but I always hate photos of me.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...