Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's My Birthday and I'll Swear if I Want To



Today's my birthday. I'm not overly thrilled by this - getting older hasn't had the same draw since turning 19 and being able to drink (legally). However, since it is my bithday, I will be taking advantage of any silver linings there are to be found.

For example, I slept in. Because it's my birthday. I also ate the world's biggest plate of french toast WITH whipped cream AND syrup. Because it's my birthday. And now, since my belly is so full, I am putting my pyjamas back on and watching TV. Which I'm allowed to do, because it's my birthday.

Happy birthday to me! (And you, if you're lucky enuough to share my "special day.")

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you!

    I think it's awesome you spent most of your day in your pj's. That's the way a birthday was meant to be spent, well that way or drunk off your ass but either way it's fun all around. Glad you had fun eating yourself into a small diabetic coma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great birthday ems!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...